Friday, February 13, 2009

Who we are =)

What is your favorite truth about who you are in Christ?


My favorite is that I am His bride!! That I'm treasured by Him just as I am, and He wants me, is such a phenomenal truth to me! 

I was just listening to Phil Wickham "Beautiful" and it inspired this question.

"When we arrive at eternity's shore
Where death is just a memory and tears are no more
We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring
Your bride will come together and we'll sing
You're beautiful"


"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple." 
Psalm 27:4

1 comment:

  1. I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10

    ReplyDelete